Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Elitecarrent’ refers to the owner of a website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
Specific offers will have additional Terms & Conditions which the user has to comply with in case he chooses to avail that offer.
All disputes are subject to Maharashtra jurisdiction only. Any other jurisdiction will be returned / rejected by Elitecarrent.com
Cancellation and Refunds
– You get 75% refund if cancelled before 1 week (168 Hrs) of booking Date. You get 25% refund if cancelled min 2 days ( 48 Hrs ) before booking date.
– No refund will be processed if cancellation request is received within 48 Hours prior of booking date and time.
– No Show Charges : No Refund will be processed.
– Time and KM will be calculated from Garage to Garage.
– Parking , inter state toll and taxes will be paid separately by the user as and when it occurs. Same could be charged in final bill upon request.
– Outstation / Local night halt Charge will be on per night basis and will be charged as extra @500 per Night or as agreed upon booking.
– Car hire charges may increase if there is any kind of tax hike. Customers will be informed about the same.
– The tariff mentioned at the website is not applicable during the festive season.
– We strive to give best service to all our customers , however Elitecarrent.com reserves the right to cancel booking or refuse booking for any reasons or conditions beyond our control.The reasons may be any technical ,operational , geological like flood, bad weather etc. In such a case full amount will be refunded by Elitecarrent.
If you are eligible for refunds based on the “Cancellation and Returns” policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 7030641597